Tom obtained his Bachelor of Arts and M.B.A. degrees from Saint Mary’s College of California, with an emphasis in Operations Management and Strategic Planning. Before deciding to enter the legal profession, Tom held various Senior Management positions at the Director level in the High Tech and Distribution/Supply Chain industries.
While attending Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, Tom worked in the Taxpayer Rights Advocate Office at the California State Board of Equalization, representing individuals, business owners and corporate officers in appeal matters versus the Franchise Tax Board and BOE. Tom was successful in obtaining significant tax liability relief and reimbursement to his clients in numerous cases.
Tom joined Novey Law Group in 2016. Tom vigorously advocates for injured workers while navigating through the complexities of the Workers’ Compensation system to achieve the most favorable outcome for our clients.
- J.D. Lincoln Law School of Sacramento
- Master of Business Administration, Saint Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Arts, Management, Saint Mary’s College of California
- State Bar of California, Workers’ Compensation Section
- California Applicant’s Attorney’s Association